MANAGER of MEDICIAD PBM – XEROX GOVERNMENT HEALTH SERVICES
Client Service / Growth Strategies / Clinical Pharmacy / DUR / POS Vendor / Drug Rebate Management / Process Improvement / Customer Satisfaction
Leading a team of professionals, my responsibilities include:
* Point of Sale claims adjudication for the State of Maryland’s Medicaid Program
* Manage Clinical Pharmacy Department, Including a New Antipsychotic Program & DUR
* Interact with Directors and Division Chiefs – meetings on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
* Manage the Drug Rebate program that manufacturers in the Medicaid Program participate in
* Migrating a new operating system for the POS Process
* Call center management where Pharmacists and Physicians contact for Prior Authorizations
RECENT PAST: PHARMACY REGIONAL / DISTRICT MANAGER – RETAIL OPERATIONS
P&L / Growth Strategies / Pricing / Cost & Inventory Control / Multi-Unit / Sales / Startups / SOPs / Training
/ Budgets & Forecasts / Acquisitions & Integrations / Customer Service / Compliance
Leading dynamic service oriented teams; I turned around under-performing operations and developed programs that increased sales and profitability for retail giants such as Sam’s Club. Focusing on operational standards to drive bottom-line results and enhance service levels to exceed corporate objectives are hallmarks of my career.
Additionally, I am experienced in managing P&Ls in excess of $150M and am particularly adept in:
* Facilitating growth and regularly exceeding corporate goals and expectations
* Developing innovative operational and sales programs for increased profitability
* Turning around under-performing divisions and boosting customer satisfaction
* Identifying and leading improvement efforts for enhanced productivity and efficiency
* Training, coaching and inspiring highly productive associates and management teams
My BS in Pharmacy is from the University of Maryland and I am a Registered Pharmacist. Much of my success is attributed to my ability to empathize with customers while keeping corporate goals in mind. Colleagues describe me as a high achiever and problem solver. Awards - District Manager of the Year & Qtr. with Sam’s Club.
Increased profitability by millions. With Sam’s Club being membership driven, its highest tier (Plus) included prescription coverage. Analyzed sales on pharmacy P&L and pricing structure throughout district, finding benefit was losing money. Secured buy-in to standardize pricing, adding back $10M /year to the bottom line, chain wide.
Created operational tool. Financial information was not being sent to Sam’s Club pharmacy managers in clear/concise manner. Created SharePoint site to post financial information, a centralized location for P&Ls, Rx count, sales, payroll, budgets, etc. Increased ability to identify/react to problems quickly for improved operations and productivity. Program was so successful, it was expanded into other districts.
Turned around customer service. Retail pharmacies in NeighborCare’s chain had difficulty with customer service. Patients and medical staff were not receiving level of care and service expected. Realigned staff and instituted Best Practices in customer service with strict accountability. Quickly elevated service and improved staff morale.
Revamped and standardized DM training program. As a trainer for newly promoted ...
Login or Register to view the full resume.