To Whom It May Concern,
I am applying for a Pharmacy Technician position at a local community Pharmacy with anticipation that it will be a challenging opportunity where I will be able to contribute to your immediate and long term goals, and helping to improve the life of patients and the community. I would love to prove myself by working to the best potential in this new career.
During the past 8 months, I was attending an online program getting my Diploma as a Certified Pharmacy Technician from Ashworth College (with a GPA of 4.0), and I have recently acquired my Idaho State Board License, the PTCB Certification, and completed the HIV 7/BBP Training. I’m currently applying for the Washington State Board License as well.
I am a strong candidate for this position because I am highly skilled in:
• Assisting pharmacists to maintain inventories of medications
• Counting, packaging and labeling units for inspection
• Ensuring the information on prescriptions is correct
• Entering clients’ information in databases
• Preparing medications for clients
• Helping with scheduling and workflow
• Billing third party insurers
Login or Register to view the full resume.